A sustainable cooperation between Turkish and European CSOs working on youth entrepreneurship was established. Young people were supported to develop their entrepreneurship skills. Also, the aim was to promote tools, opportunities and sources of EU on entrepreneurship, to enable exchange of best practices on entrepreneurship education for young people, and to develop tools and policies to extend entrepreneurship education in higher education and universities.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Training modules for the training of trainers were designed under the scope of the project and entrepreneurship game set was designed. (https://goo.gl/pIZkMi)
- The entrepreneurship game set was designed as a mobile application.
- National and international entrepreneurship camps were organized.
- An entrepreneurship contest titled Best Idea was organized.
- A study visit to Italy was organized to understand the entrepreneurship culture in different countries.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/hX73dYjJes4 and https://youtu.be/gZ_oTRMvdHQ for interviews with the grant beneficiary.