To defend the rights of elderly who are in need of social protection and to make the EU standards on elderly care services dominant in Turkey.
- A kick-off meeting, where the information about the project is endorsed, and a closing meeting, where the outputs are shared, is organized.
- Research and analysis studies are done on the issues of elderly care and care services in Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- Study visits to Spain, Italy and Germany are organized to see the best practices of elderly rights and care services.
- A booklet is prepared and 4 seminars are organized to share the experience and information gathered through the study visits.
- A workshop is organized to construct a road map in the field of elderly rights and services.