To support providers of elderly care services, to prevent elder abuse, to increase the awareness on that issue, and to provide the transfer of successful implementations in EU to Turkey.
- Study visits are organized to United Kingdom and Germany for the experts working in the rehabilitation or elderly care centers in Ankara, Konya and Eskişehir.
- Studies are done to record the practices in EU Member States.
- Education modules related to elderly care and care services are developed.
- A training programme is organized with the participation of the experts from EU.
- A conference is held to share the conclusions of the project with the Ministry of Family and Social Policy.