To increase the contribution of NGOs in the process of juridical reform through supporting the access to justice on selected themes:women, minorities and environmental legislation.
- Face to face meetings on 3 thematic fields are organized with the participation of the stakeholders in İstanbul, Konya and Trabzon and at least 3 example cases are analyzed for each thematic field.
- Study meetings are held to provide recommendations to the example cases determined in the meetings.
- Study visit for 2 days to Holland is organized to see the practices of access to justice and civic participation to decision making processes.
- One-day workshops are organized to convey the recommendations to the local stakeholders in İstanbul, Trabzon and Konya.
- A meeting is held to discuss the proposals with the representatives of Ministry of Justice, Justice Academy, EU institutions and High Council of Judges and Prosecutors.
- An international closing conference is organized to share the outputs of the project and a booklet is prepared.