It was aimed to enhance the cooperation among NGOs from Turkey and EU in the field of justice, freedom and security.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Over 400 refugee women in Turkey were surveyed about their living conditions and an analysis report was prepared.
- Best practices on immigration and integration policies at EU level were identified and a comparative report was prepared (http://kadem.org.tr/kadinlar-goc-yolunda-projesi-raporu-yayinlandi/).
- Workshops in Istanbul and Vicenza were organized with the aim of increasing cooperation among CSOs working in the field of refugees and asylum seekers’ rights in Turkey and EU (http://kadem.org.tr/kademin-kadinlar-goc-yolunda-projesinin-ilk-calistayi-italyada-gerceklesti/).
- A documentary about lives of refugees inside and outside the protection camps was shot and a film exhibition event was organized (http://kadem.org.tr/kadinlar-goc-yolunda-projesi-uluslararasi-multeci-kadinlar-paneli-ve-ayrilik-belgesel-filmi-galasi-ile-sona-erdi/).
- Trainings on Human Rights, Law of Migration & Regulations on Temporary Protection, International Regulations on Refugees and Asylum, and Woman Asylums were held in Gaziantep and Istanbul (http://kadem.org.tr/kadinlar-goc-yolunda-projesi-egitimleri-basladi/).
- Please visit https://youtu.be/12jxehRL250 and https://youtu.be/AiSPlcu1Y90 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.