Enhance the cooperation among NGOs from Turkey and EU in the field of justice, freedom and security.
- 300 refugee women in Turkey are surveyed about their living conditions and an analysis report is prepared.
- Legal documents and best practices on immigration and integration policies at EU level are identified and a comparative report is prepared.
- Workshops in Istanbul and Vicenza are organized with the aim of increasing cooperation among NGOs working in the field of refugees and asylum seekers’ rights in Turkey and EU.
- A documentary composed of 5 short films about lives of refugees inside and outside the protection camps is shot and a film exhibition event is organized.
- Trainings for Human Rights, Law of Migration & Regulations on Temporary Protection, International Regulations on Refugees and Asylum, and Woman Asylums are held in Gaziantep and Istanbul.