To make the system operating in Sweden on gender discrimination and prevention of the violence better recognized in Turkey and to contribute to the institutional capacity development of the NGOs working in the field of women’s rights for implementation and enhancement of the political reforms.
- Seminar is organized on the current policies implemented in Sweden on prevention of gender discrimination and protection of women’s rights.
- Study visit is done to Sweden to analyze the Sweden model of Women Center organization.
- Meetings are organized with the central and local public officials.
- Guide documents prepared on the Swedish model are translated into Turkish.
- Closing meeting is organized to share the activities f the project with the public opinion.