To improve the capacities of local media associations and media actors from 5 districts of Bursa and to get informed about the legislative regulations, ethics and occupational standards of EU on the field of media.
- Meetings are held with Sofia Association of Journalists and study visit including Sofia Office of BBC, local media corporations, Hacivat and Karagöz show and Ottoman archive of Sofia National Library is prepared.
- Documentary film on EU minority rights is shot.
- Sofia Association of Journalists organizes study visit to Mudanya.
- London visit on dealing with occupational standards on media, implementation of new communication tools and ethic standards.
- Sofia and London experiences are transferred to the local media members working in Bursa.
- Training towards local media members in Bursa on new practices on press, press law, journalist rights and responsibilities is given by the İstanbul representative of Reuters Agency.
- Meetings towards migrant federations are held for transferring the experiences and information related to Sofia visit.
- Network is established between the media actors from Sofia, Bursa and London.