The project aimed to raise awareness on blood donation among youth, civil society and women and ensure participation of a wide range of social groups in the blood donation activities.
- An opening meeting was organized in order to inform related parties about the project.
- Current situation in Turkey and Slovenia in terms of blood donation was analyzed by partners.
- A report on the best practices in blood donation in 5 countries and an informative booklet were prepared.
- An action plan was prepared for the projects developed by the selected young volunteers. Blood donation activities were conducted according to the developed action plan.
- Training programs on healthy life-style, social skills and project management were organized for young people and experts working in the field of blood donation.
- Target 25 Facebook page was established. (https://www.facebook.com/hdf25/)
- Project closing meeting was organized.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/EQogQXqDRAg and https://youtu.be/ZPc9zACPous for interviews with the grant beneficiary.