The projects aims to increase know-how in Turkey with best practices from Europe about legal, economic and social rights of refugees with special emphasis on children and to improve the educational conditions for child refugees in Turkey based on EU model. This is expected to increase cooperation between HAGEV and its EU partner in the area of children refugees.
- Research on socio-economic situation of Syrians in İstanbul, the perceptions of local people on Syrain migrants and the best practices at EU level about migrant policies is conducted. .
- An online tool is created to establish and sustain networks among CSOs both in EU countries and Turkey about integration of migrants.
- Two study visits are organized in order to observe best practices about migration and workshops are organized on special topics during . these study visits.
- A study meeting in İstanbul is organized about the integration of migrants’/refuges’ children.
- A drama training is organized for both Turkish and Syrian children in order to support Syrians adaptation to sociall life.
- A role playing activity is arranged for children to internalize the intercultural learning process.
- At the end of the project a gala night is organized in order to increase awareness about the issue.