The project aimed to involve secondary school students at the age of 15-19 in entrepreneurship education by giving them access to an international qualification, to improve the entrepreneurship knowledge of teachers, and to engage and involve business and industry sectors in the national education framework.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Entrepreneurship trainings for students aged 15-19 were organized.
- An entrepreneurship certificate was adapted to the Turkish middle education sytem.
- Training of trainers on entrepreneurship was held for teachers.
- A national focus group on entrepreneurship was established.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/g6DipLNY6yk and https://youtu.be/Xvu2CxEi-l0 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.