To contribute to the strengthening of freedom of expression in publishing field and to raise the awareness on EU policies related to freedom of expression.
- Research on the social media usage of the minorities in Greece and Turkey.
- Research about the legal framework on Internet and social media in Turkey and EU Member States.
- Social media workshops are organized for minorities in Turkey.
- Study visit is organized to one of the EU Member tates.
- An international conference is organized in İstanbul, where the conclusion of the research is shared.
- Advocacy activities are held for publication of the findings of the project.