It was aimed to learn about EU policy and practices on social responsibility and support preparations for the EU accession process through strengthening the established collaborations.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Extensive research was conducted in the Netherlands and Turkey to analyze the current situation in corporate social responsibility.
- National reports were prepared based on the findings from the research.
- A study visit to Netherlands was organized to exchange experiences and to observe the best practices in corporate social responsibility on site.
- Seminars on corporate social responsibility were organized.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness: Turkey and EU Countries Report was prepared.
- Workshops were held in seven regions of Turkey in order to raise awareness of SMEs for corporate social responsibility.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/Q6BiHaR35Gc and https://youtu.be/ePsrdcqmShM for interviews with the grant beneficiary.