The aim was to establish Social Entrepreneurship and Creativity Centre and an organizational model for this centre for the sustainable development of Sinop through research, education and entrepreneurship. It was also aimed to develop a sustainable network and a cooperation platform between the actors of the civil society of EU and Turkey in field of social entrepreneurship and sustainable urban development.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A forum was organized to share best practices in social entrepreneurship.
- A training was held to improve the entrepreneurial skills of local social entrepreneurs.
- A workshop with the participation of curators, marketing and brand experts and academicians was organized to create designs and to produce them with local artisans and the end products were exhibited.
- A project package including all projects outcomes and a documentary for all phases of the project (https://youtu.be/3lSmugHvaqU, https://youtu.be/882_KnMGZF0, https://youtu.be/mF8tIh-8KVA) was prepared.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/vsy0sz-fkOg and https://youtu.be/WKrfPtgfsIM for interviews with the grant beneficiary.