The objective of the project is to raise awareness about blood donation and to enhance the quantity of the blood donation. It also aims to establish an innovative and sustainable blood donation system in Eskişehir with the cooperation of Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce, Anatolia University and Eskişehir Osmangazi University.
- Study visits are organized to blood donation centres for making surveys and taking photos with the donors and the patients.
- Analysis is done about blood donation campaign in Turkey, Europe and the world
- A workshop titled “Future of the blood donation” is held and a study visit is organized to Portugal.
- A brainstorming camp with the participation of university students is organized.
- A photograph exhibition is organized about blood donation and saving lives.
- Another camp is organized with the participation of youth donors to share the outcomes of the project.
- Pilot blood donation days are organized.
- Surveys are conducted with representatives from universities and business world to evaluate the project materials.
- Videos are recorded regarding the personnel experiences of donors at the blood centres.
- Materials and simulation graphics are prepared to raise awareness about blood donation.
- A website is set up