The project aimed to raise awareness of consumers and producers on food safety and hygiene rules. Also, it was aimed to introduce the legislation that has been harmonized during the EU process and to use the experiences of CSOs from the EU.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Workshops were held in Germany and Turkey in which operating principles of the CSOs in food safety and hygiene were introduced.
- Trainings on food safety and hygiene were organized for consumers and producers.
- More than 20 informative events were held in Anatolia towards young people and adults.
- Consumers’ and producers’ awareness for food safety was increased through trainings, publications and web site.
- Consumeri (https://goo.gl/CQEq7l) and producer (https://goo.gl/kYP36E) training documents were prepared.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/Kbz68PaD8AA and https://youtu.be/flA4EFKNG34 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.