Identify and re-define the roles and responsibilities of Turkish institutions and entities’ after comparing the solar-based unlicensed electric generation processes in Turkey and Germany.
- A working group consisting of the representatives of German and Turkish key stakeholders of institutions and entities is formed.
- Kick-off meeting in Germany is held.
- Baseline studies that reveal the current roles & responsibilities of institutions & entities of the solar based unlicensed electric generation application in Turkey and German are prepared.
- A workshop in which the current situation in both countries is compared, is organized and the outcomes are compiled in a report.
- New roles and responsibilities are defined after meetings with experts and key actors in the sector.
- A recommendation report is published to be distributed to relevant parties.