It was aimed to raise awareness for innovative policies in rural Ankara and disseminate innovation culture.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Awareness raising trainings on innovation for target groups such as public institutions, NGOs, educational institutions and rural firms were delivered in Beypazarı, Çubuk, Kızılcahamam, Nallıhan and Polatlı districts of Ankara.
- 2-day training on sector based innovation policy making was organized in Beypazarı, Kazan and Polatlı districts of Ankara.
- Workshops were held in Ankara’s Akyurt, Haymana and Kızılcahamam districts for local policy makers.
- Sector specific applied innovation trainings for experts were delivered.
- A technical study visit to Hungary with the aim of examining outstanding examples of rural innovation policies was organized.
- Innovation Action Plan for rural Ankara was prepared.
- Opening and closing ceremonies were organized within the framework of the dissemination and publicity activities.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/fXT7V7Ehrbk and https://youtu.be/veqHeR9s01s for interviews with the grant beneficiary.