Professional standards and qualifications for publishing in Turkey will be identified, made compatible with EU standards, and awareness will be raised on this issue.
- Project web site and social media accounts are established for sharing project news with the public.
- Advisory visits to Ankara and Brussels are held.
- A two days search conference with the participation of publishing house owners and executive, publishing house staff including editors, redactors and academicians is held.
- Study visits to London, Frankfurt, Oslo and Turin are organized to observe professional standards and qualifications on site and to obtain information.
- Working group meetings are held with the experts and a booklet on Professional Standards and Qualifications for Publishing in Turkey is prepared.
- A closing conference is to share the project results.