A cooperation network was established and implemented methods were shared among the civil society organizations (CSOs) working in the field of combating human trafficking, and also dissemination of these methods was promoted. Contribution to combating human trafficking was provided by increasing institutional and technical capacities of CSOs. A national CSO network was be established with the aim of combatting human trafficking across Turkey.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- An interactive training workshop was conducted in order to increase the technical, institutional, and advocacy capacities of the CSOs.
- Collaboration between national and international CSOs was strengthened through training workshops for the representatives of the CSOs from both Turkey and EU.
- National Anti-Trafficking CSO Network was developed in order to combat human trafficking efficiently.
- A capacity assessment is conducted through focus group discussions and in-depth interviews with CSOs working to combat against human trafficking. As a result of capacity analysis studies, Capacity Analysis Report was prepared in Turkish, English, German and Greek.
- Standard Operational Procedures and Case Management Tools were developed.
- Human Trafficking Information Note was prepared and published.
- Documents published under the scope of the project are available online at http://ailedanismanlari.org/insanticareti/insan-ticareti-ile-mucadelede-sivil-toplumun-gucu-projesi-dokumanlar/
- Please visit https://youtu.be/f1HEnwkivN4 and https://youtu.be/9_wI3qRKMhQ for interviews with the grant beneficiary.