Kelkit Organic Farmer Association reorganized. It was aimed to incorporate “Record/Record Keeping” into organic vocational curricula of Kelkit Aydın Doğan Vocational College (KADVC).
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Training of trainers on Record/Record Keeping was organized for Kelkit Organic Farmer Association farmers on 11-15 April 2016 with 62 participants.
- Registration/Record Keeping curriculum content was prepared to be included in the Internal Auditor/Coordinator education curriculum of Aydın Doğan Vocational School’s Organic Farming Department.
- Two seminars on organic agriculture were held in Gümüşhane.
- Research and organic agriculture institutions and private contracted farms are visited in Gümüşhane.
- A group from Kelkit Organic Agriculture Association and Kelkit Aydın Doğan Vocational School visited Thunen Institute in Germany.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/szFLCkW7_kQ and https://youtu.be/_GoqWATZeos for interviews with the grant beneficiary.