To improve the capacities of media actors working in local television, newspaper and internet media, to ensure the Exchange of good implementations between Turkish and Dutch media corporations, and to create a sustainable dialogue between EU and Turkey through co-productions and cooperation between public institutions, NGOs and private sector.
- Seminars towards media employees are organized on the issues of media policies of EU, freedom of expression, media ethics, human rights and situation of women on media
- “The Problems of Local Media and Solution Offers” forum is organized with the participation of media actors, representatives of NGOs, academicians, students and local governors.
- Mutual study visits are organized to Turkey and Holland.
- Turkey-Holland Media Companionship and Partnership Day named cultural day activity is held with the aim of good practice Exchange between media corporations.
- Article series and TV programmes named “Turkey on the Way to Europe” are prepared.