Capacities of the civil society organizations in Turkey will be enhanced in terms of human rights and migration management. In this regard, cooperation and information exchange will be ensured between Turkish-Greek civil societies. It is aimed to increase the awareness of Turkish and Greek societies regarding migrants.
- A workshop is organized to create a network between Greek and Turkish CSOs.
- Trainings on “illegal immigration and asylum seekers” and “asylum procedures” are organized for public officials at Greek-Turkish borders and for staff in removal centers respectively.
- Orientation seminars are organized for refugees at the Syrian-Turkish border.
- Awareness raising thematic workshops are held with academicians.
- A project website is developed.