Capacities of the civil society organizations in Turkey was enhanced in terms of human rights and migration management. In this regard, cooperation and information exchange was ensured between Turkish-Greek civil societies. It was aimed to increase the awareness of Turkish and Greek societies regarding migrants.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A workshop was organized in Athens to create a network between Greek and Turkish CSOs.
- Trainings on “illegal immigration and asylum seekers” and “asylum procedures” were organized for public officials at Greek-Turkish borders and for staff in removal centers respectively.
- Orientation seminars were organized for refugees at the Syrian-Turkish border.
- Awareness raising thematic workshops are held with academicians.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/QeKcld1zhVI and https://youtu.be/DKCynQkFD9g for interviews with the grant beneficiary.