Strengthen the dialogue between Çukurova Development Agency and the civil society organizations (CSOs) in the region, improve the effectiveness of the financial aids provided by the Agency within the region to SMEs and CSOs, and ensure correctly designed financial aid programs that correspond to the needs of the region by ensuring the participation of NGOs in the preparation phase of the financial aid programs.
- A start-up meeting and a workshop are held in Italy in order to share experiences and good practices in the raise of social dialogue in regional development policies. .
- A training is organized on how to design a financial aid program with a participative perspective and impact assessment methods.
- A manual on Participative and Measurable Financial Aid Program Design is prepared.
- Consultation meetings are organized with the participation of NGOs who are the potential beneficiaries of the Agency’s financial aid programs.
- A comprehensive seminar is organized with the participation of nearly 400 CSO representatives to share the project results.