The project aimed to strengthen the dialogue between Çukurova Development Agency and the civil society organizations (CSOs) in the region, to improve the effectiveness of the financial aids provided by the Agency within the region to SMEs and CSOs, and to ensure correctly designed financial aid programs that correspond to the needs of the region by ensuring the participation of NGOs in the preparation phase of the financial aid programs.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A start-up meeting and a workshop were held in Italy in order to share experiences and good practices in the raise of social dialogue in regional development policies. .
- A training was organized on how to design a financial aid program with a participative perspective and impact assessment methods.
- A manual on Participative and Measurable Financial Aid Program Design was prepared.
- Consultation meetings were organized with the participation of CSOs who are the potential beneficiaries of the Agency’s financial aid programs.
- A comprehensive seminar was organized with the participation of nearly 400 CSO representatives to share the project results.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/cFqcrtfmP3M and https://youtu.be/YE91mCuJoeQ for interviews with the grant beneficiary.