It was aimed to improve the social entrepreneurship skills of civil society organizations (CSOs) working with individuals with pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) through examining best practices, benchmarking, market research for potential sectors and developing a pilot work environment. It was also aimed to raise awareness for corporate social responsibility in the firms with the potential to employ individuals with PDD and ASD, and to positively change the perception of the individuals with PDD and ASD and their families on their inability to work.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Following the study visit to Italy, benchmarking report for 2 examples were prepared.
- A social entrepreneurship model for CSOs working with individuals with PDD and ASD was developed and adapted.
- A model social entrepreneurship exemplary was established.
- Relevant awareness raising activities were conducted.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/4g6Ry4jBdCo and https://youtu.be/HksmSCqsAmY for interviews with the grant beneficiary.