Improve the social entrepreneurship skills of civil society organizations (CSOs) working with individuals with pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) through examining best practices, benchmarking, market research for potential sectors and developing a pilot work environment. It is also aimed to raise awareness for corporate social responsibility in the firms with the potential to employ individuals with PDD and ASD, and to positively change the perception of the individuals with PDD and ASD and their families on their inability to work.
- A study visit to Italy is organized.
- Benchmarking reports for 2 examples are prepared.
- A Social Entrepreneurship Model for NGOs working with individuals with PDD and ASD is developed and adapted.
- A Model Social Entrepreneurship Exemplary is established.
- Relevant awareness Raising Activities are conducted.