Strengthen the collaboration between Plastik Sanayicileri Derneği (PAGDER) and Plasttechhnics Cluster Slovenia, improve the environmental and energy performances of PAGDER member companies during their production processes, and transfer the best practices in EU.
- 400 PAGDER member companies’ environmental and energy performances are analyzed.
- A study visit to Slovenia is organized to see the best practices in plastic production sector on site. .
- A report based on findings from researches conducted in Turkey and observations from the Slovenia visit is prepared in collaboration with İstanbul Aydın University.
- A web site is created to disseminate the project results.
- A seminar is organized to share the best practices in EU with enterprises.
- A closing ceremony is organized to share the project results.