The aim was to strengthen the collaboration between Plastik Sanayicileri Derneği (PAGDER) and Plasttechhnics Cluster Slovenia, to improve the environmental and energy performances of PAGDER member companies during their production processes, and to transfer the best practices in EU.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 400 PAGDER member companies’ environmental and energy performances were analyzed.
- A study visit to Slovenia was organized to see the best practices in plastic production sector on site. .
- A web site was created to disseminate the project results.
- A closing ceremony was organized to share the project results.
- A report based on findings from researches conducted in Turkey and observations from the Slovenia visit was prepared in collaboration with İstanbul Aydın University.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/M-GtNusoSv8 and https://youtu.be/6Bf56-WQfeI for interviews with the grant beneficiary.