Identify and promote low carbon development pathways for Turkey. Establish a constructive dialogue between CSOs and decision makers in Turkey and Europe and create public awareness.
- An analysis study is conducted on low carbon pathways in priority sectors in Turkey and best practices in EU.
- Two key stakeholder meetings are organized to discuss the analysis report with relevant stakeholders. A study visit to Brussels is organized to meet with relevant EU institutions who work on low carbon transition in sector-based or macro levels.
- An analysis study is conducted on the identification of costs and macroeconomic impacts associated with failure to reduce the risks of global warming. The results are discussed in two stakeholder meetings.
- The “Low Carbon Development Pathways in Turkey and EU” is organized with the participation of CSOs and relevant public authorities from Turkey and the EU.
- Videographics and infographics are produced and a social media campaign is conducted to raise awareness on low carbon development at the national level.