It was aimed to develop media literacy skills of young people, who are socially disadvantaged, through lifelong learning activities; and by doing so, it was intended to increase the potential of being employed and mobility opportunities of this specific target group. Additionally, the dialogue among the different segment of society was aimed to be enriched through the themes of media literacy, lifelong learning, civil society dialogue and digital inclusion.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 4 international conferences and 4 media trainings on the subjects of Media Literacy, Lifelong Learning, Civil Society Dialogue and Digital Inclusion were organized.
- 3 workshops for each theme of Media Literacy, Lifelong Learning, Civil Society Dialogue and Digital Inclusion and 12 workshops in total were organized.
- 16 training booklets, 30 videos, and 16 newsletters were produced in 4 different languages: Turkish, English, German and Greek.
- A multilingual (in 4 languages) web site which includes the training materials, newsletters and videos was established.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/M6kR6GKZpgw and https://youtu.be/2uodAIYCvg8 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.