Experience sharing on life long learning processes of deaf adults was ensured. Alternative and innovative non-formal education methodologies suitable for their learning needs were developed and capacities of the civil society organizations carrying out activities related to the deaf adults was increased. The importance of non-formal education methods for the education of the deaf adults was emphasized.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A consultative mechanism between stakeholders was established.
- Study visits to Croatia and Turkey were organized.
- A non-formal education kit was prepared to support the lifelong learning process of deaf individuals.
- Deaf facilitators were trained to apply the developed non-formal education methodologies.
- Workshops were organized in Ankara, İstanbul, Adana and Denizli.
- A recommendation report was prepared for the Ministry of Education.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/ddIUTaYdlKM and https://youtu.be/NtiGN_uSL0I for interviews with the grant beneficiary.