Experience exchange on life long learning processes of deaf adults will be ensured. Alternative and innovative non-formal education methodologies suitable for their learning needs will be developed and capacities of the civil society organizations carrying out activities related to the deaf adults will be increased. The importance of non-formal education methods for the education of the deaf adults will be emphasized.
- A consultative meeting with all stakeholders is held.
- Study visits to Croatia and Turkey are organized.
- A toolkit on NFE in deaf adult education is prepared.
- Deaf facilitators are trained to apply the developed non-formal education methodologies
- Workshops are organized in Ankara, İstanbul, Adana and Denizli.
- A recommendation report is prepared for the Ministry of Education.