To establish the mechanisms of sustainable participatory democracy and to improve the capacities of NGOs for increasing the rates of women participating in the political sphere.
- Experience sharing visits are organized between the partners.
- Discussion meetings are organized on women’s decision making processes in Turkey.
- Capacity building seminars are held for NGOs in Hatay.
- Special education kits are produced for spreading the seminar conclusions to a wider community.
- A Local Advocacy Group is established in Hatay .
- A protocol on the participation of women to political life is prepared.
- A local media campaign is organized in Hatay.
- A closing conference is organized where the outputs of the project is shared.