To improve the capacities of NGOs working on the field of human rights through the analysis of the best practices in EU Member States and to contribute to the establishment of a sustainable cooperation and communication ground between the NGOs in Turkey and EU.
- 5 study visits are organized with the aim of institutionalization of the cooperation and analysis of EU legislation on violation of human rights.
- 2 days of workshop is organized to regulate the information exchange between the NGOs in Turkey and EU working on the field of human rights and a website is established related to that issue.
- Activities with innovative methods, like Street Theatre, are organized with the aim of awareness raising on violation of human rights. (in 5 streets of Karabağ district)
- Seminar and workshops on human rights advocacy are organized to improve the institutional capacities of NGOs in İzmir.
- Preparation of a film showing the human rights violations in İzmir and Enfield and the screening of that film both in Turkey and United Kingdom.
- A booklet containing the best practices of humans rights advocacy is prepared.