Develop pedagogical capacities of teachers and students carrying out studies on social sciences on Differentiated Skills and Competences-Based (DSCB) Instruction through cooperation with European networks.
- An extensive literature review about DSCB instruction is conducted.
- An empirical research is done with teachers and students to detect current situation in Turkey about DSCB instruction.
- A book chapter is prepared for the conceptualization of DSCB instruction.
- A study visit to Netherlands is organized.
- In-service trainings are organized, training materials are developed and a resource book is published for teachers and students.
- A seminar in which an expert from EUROCLIO will share international experiences is organized.
- A network is established between the teachers and the students and a website is established.
- Visibility materials such as leaflets, brochures are prepared
- Seminars and press conferences are organized and visibility materials are produced to increase awareness about the project.