The project aimed to develop pedagogical capacities of teachers and students carrying out studies on social sciences on Differentiated Skills and Competences-Based (DSCB) Instruction through cooperation with European networks.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- An extensive literature review about DSCB instruction was conducted.
- An empirical research was done with teachers and students to detect current situation in Turkey about DSCB instruction.
- A study visit to Netherlands was organized for knowledge sharing.
- In-service trainings were organized teachers and teacher candidates, training materials were developed and a resource book was prepared.
- A seminar in which an expert from the project co-applicant EUROCLIO shared their international experiences was organized.
- Seminars and press conferences were organized to increase awareness about the project.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/f4EjbH_c8Lw and https://youtu.be/iAvwdiIXVAA for interviews with the grant beneficiary.