Improved support for the 2.8 million non- European migrants and asylum seekers currently in Turkey by providing internationally comparable data and tools about their level of harmonization and to improve the effective implementation in Turkey of international and EU standards for refugee harmonization policies and practices. It is also aimed to build the capacity and expertise of government authorities responsible for harmonization in Turkey and of CSOs and other stakeholders to support the rights of refugees.
- The Refugee Integration Evaluation Tool (IET) is adapted to Turkey.
- IET is implemented through primary and secondary data gatherings in 4 cities.
- A national report and a comparison report for Turkey and Central Europe (Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Slovakia) and for identifying good practices are published.
- Reports’ findings are disseminated through the media.
- A project evaluation meeting is conducted.