A report on the green economy policy is prepared based on best practices in EU countries. Local and national policies on energy, city and land are developed. Using this data, lobbying activities are expected to be conducted in governmental institutions.
- The advisory panel comes together routinely during the project period.
- Expert round tables are held in the beginning of the project to assess the current economic situation in terms of energy, land use and cities and at the end of the project to discuss the outcomes of the local questionnaires and policy recommendations.
- Sectorial workshops are organized for the purpose of preparing a participatory policy proposal.
- Study visits to Çanakkale, Artvin, and Adana are organized to facilitate the dialogue among groups working on climate change and to establish a network.
- A two-day international conference is organized and lobbying activities are realized in Ankara according to the project results.