To increase the knowledge level and awareness of Turkish NGOs and local governments on EU policies made for the active participation of youth in decision-making processes.
- Youth Academy is established for educational activities for local governors and youth with the aim of active participation of youth to decision making mechanisms. Trainings and seminars are regularly organized through that Academy.
- A platform is established to sustain cooperation between the youth of EU and Turkey and the platform is made the part of Cultural Europe network.
- Study visits to Brussels, London and İstanbul are held for observation of best practices and experience sharing.
- Activity bringing local governors and youth together.
- Research conducted to determine the participation level of youth to politics.
- EU-Turkey Youth Summit taking the young people from Turkey and Europe is organized to view exchange and encourage them to participate to decision making processes.
- E-parliament is established between the Turkey and EU youth.