The project aimed to present a better future for children between 0-6 years of age who were living in prison with their mothers. Studies were conducted to ensure that these children were brought to equal living conditions with other children. Awareness in this issue was created among mothers in prison and prison staff.
- Study visits to Turkey and United Kingdom were organized.
- Trainings were organized for psychologists and personnel in 7 prisons in Bursa, Denizli, Antalya, Balıkesir and İstanbul.
- Informative education trainings for children, their mothers and prison personnel are organized.
- In 7 prisons, regular visits were made to children, mothers and prison staff (total ranging 6 to 35 in number) and informative activities were organized.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/rbR442fGPrA and https://youtu.be/FoyvEn33TyM for interviews with the grant beneficiary.