Strengthen the cooperation and collaboration between civil society organizations working in the area of food safety and additives in Turkey and the EU.
- An opening meeting is organized for the promotion of the project.
- Researches on the production processes in the sector, packaging, labelling, transport and storage conditions are conducted.
- A sector report on food safety and additives used in the food sector is prepared.
- Training modules for SMEs on food safety in milk and meat and food additives are created.Training modules for consumers on food safety, food additives, and labelling are created. The results are published.
- International meetings are held in both Turkey and Valencia.
- Trainings for SMEs in İstanbul and İzmir, for both consumers and SMEs in Ankara, and for FEDECOVA’s members in Spain are organized.