It was aimed to strengthen the cooperation and collaboration between civil society organizations working in the area of food safety and additives in Turkey and the EU.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- An opening meeting was organized for the promotion of the project.
- Researches on the production processes in the sector, packaging, labelling, transport and storage conditions were conducted.
- Training modules for SMEs on food safety in milk and meat and food additives were created. Training modules for consumers on food safety, food additives, and labelling were created and the results were published.
- International meetings were held in both Ankara and Valencia.
- Trainings for SMEs in İstanbul and İzmir, for both consumers and SMEs in Ankara, and for FEDECOVA’s members in Spain were organized.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/YtyWSVQVdMg and https://youtu.be/QCFEC2-ojsQ for interviews with the grant beneficiary.