In order to combat with early school leaving capacities of local teachers in Gaziantep and youth workers in Eskisehir that are working on experimental learning approach will be raised. It is aimed to develop key competences of students and young adults via localizing the experiential learning methodology by using the technics of “Paulo Freire”.
- Training of trainers on experiental learning and Paulo Freire (PF) Technique is organized for teachers and youth workers.
- Local Studies are conducted using Paulo Freire’s methodology to determine learning needs and current situation.
- Study visits to Estonia and Greece are organized for teachers and youth workers.
- Local trainings are held in Eskişehir and Gaziantep.
- An experiential pedagogy manual is prepared with the contributions of local trainers.
- A closing conference is organized with the participation of universities and representatives of the public institutions.