Promote organic farming and environmental friendly agricultural practices in Turkey in compliance with the relevant EU legislation and standards.
- A technical research about the EU member states and CSOs, farmers and producers (actors) in Turkey who work in the field of environmental-friendly agricultural practices and a multi-stakeholder meeting is organized
- Field visits to relevant stakeholders are organized for information exchange.
- An ICT platform is established to ensure regular communication among actors who work in the field of sustainable agriculture.
- A two-day meeting is held with the participation of the project stakeholders to launch ICT platform and to inform them about the best practices.
- Information packages including relevant EU legislations are prepared in cooperation with the scientific advisory committee and the stakeholders.
- Several activities are organized to promote the ICT platform local producer associations.