It was aimed to promote organic farming and environmental friendly agricultural practices in Turkey in compliance with the relevant EU legislation and standards.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A technical research was conducted about the EU member states and CSOs, farmers and producers (actors) in Turkey who work in the field of environmental-friendly agricultural practices and a multi-stakeholder meeting was organized
- 7 field visits to relevant stakeholders were organized for information exchange.
- An ICT platform was established to ensure regular communication among actors who work in the field of sustainable agriculture. (tarimtema.org)
- A two-day meeting was held with the participation of the project stakeholders to launch ICT platform and to inform them about the best practices.
- In co-operation with the advisory committee and stakeholders, information packs were prepared, including relevant EU legislation and topics on how organic/good agricultural products are promoted and recognized abroad.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/PYfFNoPUDh4 and https://youtu.be/qgRRMrYMyRo for interviews with the grant beneficiary.