It was aimed to increase the capacity of civil society organizations in Turkey and EU and ensure their active participation in the decision-making processes in the energy policies by enhancing regional cooperation and the communication network. Moreover, the improvement of the common energy security dialogue was prospected with the participation of the stakeholders in the Black Sea and South-Eastern Europe region.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A policy brief on the role of Turkey in fostering the energy security within the European Energy Union framework is prepared (http://www.csd.bg/fileSrc.php?id=22968).
- Ensuring Effective Cooperation Between EU and Turkey in Fostering Energy Supply Security Workshop was held.
- Energy Market Liberalization and Regional Market Integration Workshop was held.
- Energy Security and Good Governance Workshop in Turkey was held.
- Energy Security and Governance Report is being prepared.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/r0VQt3RD3hI and https://youtu.be/f-ytXDLI4Ls for interviews with the grant beneficiary.