Increase the capacity of civil society organizations in Turkey and EU and ensure their active participation in the decision-making processes in the energy policies by enhancing regional cooperation and the communication network. Moreover, the improvement of the common energy security dialogue is prospected with the participation of the stakeholders in the Black Sea and South-Eastern Europe region.
- A policy brief on the role of Turkey in fostering the energy security within the European Energy Union framework is prepared.
- 3 workshops (2 in Istanbul and 1 in Ankara) on energy are organized.
- 2 study visits to Brussels and Ankara are organized.
- A policy report on “Energy Security and Governance” is prepared and distributed.
- An international “Energy” conference is held in Ankara.