Mutual recognition of professional qualifications in Turkey and Bulgaria, easy access to information, and increase in qualified employment were aimed.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Permanent information and counseling offices were established in Ankara and Sofia.
- A research for the recognition of professional qualifications between Bulgaria and Turkey was undertaken.
- A study visit to Bulgaria was organized.
- Following the research activities, guidance and counseling kits were created for Turkish and Bulgarian employees.
- Seminars were organized in Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Tekirdağ, Silistre, Sofia and Kardzali.
- As of 29 September 2016, BISAV continues its guidance and consultancy activities for Turkish and Bulgarian employees through its website (metbim.org), which was set up to be carried out in the framework of sustainability.
- The project closing meeting was held in Ankara.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/7WscYythS_g and https://youtu.be/4OFTAbCmRyg for interviews with the grant beneficiary.