The project aimed to develop a holistic methodology to introduce physical activity through networking and exchange of relevant practices in the field of healthy and active aging.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Project objectives and activities were introduced to university hospitals, municipality sports facilities and elderly care homes, and sports departments of universities.
- Trainings of trainers on physical exercise for 65+ age group adults were held for voluntary trainers.
- Those voluntary trainers who successfully completed both the theoretical and practical trainings were awarded with the certificate of “55+/65+ age group Exercise Leadership Programme – Volunteer Certificate”.
- Monitoring and evaluation activities were held for elderly people who reach adequate physical activity levels in the project.
- Workshops, conferences and press conferences were organized both in Spain and Turkey to raise public awareness.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/eYx_ueqQCLg and https://youtu.be/HpD_DLr2U0E for interviews with the grant beneficiary.