Turkish producers and exporters built capacity in low carbon trade taking into consideration the environmental effects of products and services and gained international competitiveness.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Study visits to the production facilities of the pilot companies selected in 5 different sectors were organized and these companies received Carbon Footprint Calculation Training in London.
- Product category rules were developed for the production processes of the products selected by the companies.
- Low carbon trade module was prepared.
- Training for pilot sectors and companies was organized, product catalogues were prepared, and model templates were drafted.
- Pilot companies were certified with the Product Carbon Footprint Verification Document.
- The products of the pilot companies were labelled in accordance with the ISO 14067 standard and will continue to be labelled by the Aegean Forest Foundation.
- 100 brochures, 200 booklets and 100 reports were prepared under the scope of the project.
- ayakizietiketi.com website was created.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/oy9Nnr0if8A, https://youtu.be/kBH-lE1lSeY and https://youtu.be/dxHb_dvhNBo for interviews with the grant beneficiary.