Trainings were provided on entrepreneurship for students and financial management for SMEs. Thus, it was aimed to support entrepreneurial learning and improve entrepreneurship skills.
- A training module was created and an e-learning platform was prepared.
- Students attended international meetings.
- Finance management trainings were organized for SMEs.
- Trainings on entrepreneurship were held in Ankara, İzmir, İstanbul and Valencia.
- Seminars on Entrepreneurship and Education for university students were held in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
- Panels and seminars on Financial Management and Internationalization were held with teh participation of Dudullu, Ankara Anatolian and İzmir Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone administrations, KOSGEB and SMEs.
- A study tour to Valencia, Spain was organized. During this tour, which was held with 20 students and 4 faculty members, 3 important centers where the examples of Valencia Lab and Entrepreneurship Trainings were implemented, were visited.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/XHVatg4EJcc and https://youtu.be/oGqTx-_re14 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.