Strengthen cooperation among civil society organizations in Turkey and EU regarding enterprise and industrial policies.
- Current state analysis of local products and entrepreneurs in the partner countries is conducted with geographical indications and comparisons are performed.
- A guide for entrepreneurs is prepared.
- Situation analysis report on local products is prepared.
- 6 study visits in total are held in Turkey, Slovenia, Poland, Greece, Italy and Czech Republic.
- Workshop on sectorial entrepreneurship is organized in Aydın.
- Entrepreneurship seminars are organized for high school and university students.
- “Opportunities on Entrepreneurship with Local Products and Geographical indications” and “Success Stories” panels are organized.
- An entrepreneurship network meeting is held in İstanbul.
- The project is promoted through a web site and visibility materials.