The project aimed to enhance the capacity of consumer rights associations, protect the economic and legal interests of consumers through the online TRACORE e-learning tool, and raise awareness on consumer rights.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A trainings was held on consumer rights in Ankara.
- A study visit to Romania was organized for knowledge sharing.
- A training of trainers was held in Greece, Kavala with 17 participants.
- An international conference, a regional workshop and a seminar were organized in Ankara.
- Online TRACORE e-learning tool was developed and accessed through teh website.
- Website tuketici.eu was created and updated information about the project was shared with the ppublic.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/COfI36ysMJk and https://youtu.be/2IkmT4_tqiI for interviews with the grant beneficiary.