New approaches were implemented for the system of putting earring on organic cattle and sheep, and the marketing standards and methods in Erzurum. It was aimed to improve capacity of organic milk and meat producers and also to raise awareness on the importance of organic farming.
- The training programmes and materials on organic meat and milk production were prepared and training of trainers was conducted.
- 120 pilot producers who planned to produce organic meat/milk were selected.
- The designated control and certification body inspected and reported the 120 pilot enterprises.
- Organic Livestock Training and workshops were conducted.
- The ORGANIKVET database was established for enterprises that produce organic meat/milk.
- A study visit to Germany was organized.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/aMsI37sGHRY and https://youtu.be/SYs513Q4IRk for interviews with the grant beneficiary.