CSOs in Europe and Turkey which work in the field of early childhood education and care worked together to increase the quality of these services. Experience sharing was ensured focusing on parent involvement in community based early child education and care services respecting diversity and creativity. It was also aimed to prepare a manual for providing such community-based services systematically.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A conceptual framework in which the experiences of teachers and parents were included for quality education was created.
- Activities of the CSOs from Diversity in Early Childhood Education and Training (DECET) member countries were analyzed and best practices were determined.
- An international workshop was organized in İstanbul with the participation of 32 participants from DECET member countries to adapt the project findings to Turkey.
- Two handbooks on the establishment and management of high-quality community-based services and quality in pre-school education were published.
- Please visit https://youtu.be/fI15COAkfVM for an interview with the grant beneficiary.