The population and habitats of Egyptian Vultures and Eastern Imperial Eagles will be protected and awareness will be raised through best practices.
- Preparative scientific workshop and training are organized for the site visit.
- Site visit is organized to examine Egyptian Vultures and Eastern Imperial Eagles and reports are prepared.
- Mapping study is made for the Egyptian Vultures and Eastern Imperial Eagles.
- Visibility materials are prepared for awareness raising.
- Relevant people and institutions are visited for awareness raising and lobbying and media is contacted.
- Project closing activity is organized in Bulgaria.