Awareness on the use of renewable energy was increased in local CSO’s, local authorities and public in Çanakkale, Burdur, Van and Diyarbakır. It was also aimed to transfer the knowledge and experience from Denmark in order to strengthen the practices in Turkey.
ACTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- A web page was designed in Turkish, Danish and English in order to provide information on Community Power practices in EU and all over the world. (poweringcommunities.org)
- A study visit was organized to Denmark to see the best practices. (http://www.poweringcommunities.org/events-news/study-visit-to-denmark/)
- Two-day workshops were organized in Van Çanakkale, Burdur and Diyarbakır on the principals of Community Power, best practices particularly in Denmark) technical, legal aspects, challenges faced and suggestions for resolution. (http://www.poweringcommunities.org/tr/?page_id=125)
- A one-day evaluation meeting was held in Istanbul. (http://www.poweringcommunities.org/tr/?page_id=181)
- The project was promoted through social media tools and awareness was raised. (http://www.facebook.com/communitypowerturkey/)
- Please visit https://youtu.be/Xn7NBJ5c2M4 and https://youtu.be/-5YdFEp0GC8 for interviews with the grant beneficiary.