Awareness on the use of renewable energy in local CSO’s, local authorities and public in .anakkale, Burdur, Van and Diyarbakır will be increased. It is also aimed to transfer the knowledge and experience from Denmark in order to strengthen the practices in Turkey.
- A web page is designed in Turkish, Danish and English in order to provide information on CP practices in EU and all over the world.
- Information/education materials are prepared in Turkish, English and Danish.
- A study visit is organized to Denmark to see the best practices on Community Power.
- Two-day workshops are organized in Van Çanakkale, Burdur and Diyarbakır on the principals of Community Power, its’ development in Europe, different types and successful practices in EU (particularly in Denmark), technical, legal aspects and challenges and barriers faced in EU.
- An evaluation meeting is held in Istanbul.
- Social media tools are used to disseminate the project.