To contribute to a better self expression of the children in protection through raising their awareness on children’s rights and to improve the institutional capacities of the NGOs for better juridical support to these children.
- Study visits are organized to Holland to see the best practices on the issue of children in need of protection.
- Training for trainers is organized for Van Bar Association members on human rights.
- Workshops are organized to increase the awareness on anti-discrimination and the human rights of children in need of protection.
- Activities for network establishment with local NGOs are held.
- Training to children on production of short film are organized and children participated to the training are shoot short films.
- A project documentary is produced with the outputs of project.
- A closing conference is organized to share the project report and road map.